Friday, February 27, 2015

The One by Kiera Cass Book Review!

I'm finally reviewing The One, which is the third book in The Selection series by Kiera Cass. This is, by far, my favorite book in the series.

I don't know where to start. How about I start with saying AMERICA AND MAXON ARE TOGETHER!!! NOW I CAN DIE HAPPY!!! To be honest accidentally had it spoiled for that America chose Maxon, but I didn't really care because that's what I wanted.

I guess the one thing that was annoying was that they just wouldn't say that they loved each other in the beginning of this book. There was a part where America say that she's not going to say it first. Really America? I love the part when they finally say I love you to each other, and I love the part when Maxon tells her to call him her royal husbandness was really cute.

And Aspen and Lucy! I ship it! I like Aspen more in this book then the last two books. I don't hate Aspen, I just don't like it when someone tries to get in the way of my OTP. I think Aspen and Lucy make a great couple.

I'm a little sad that some characters I liked died, but I'm really happy my favorite characters are alive!

And then there's Celeste, who I didn't like at all in books one and two was now being nice and supportive and almost all I could think is 'Who are you and what have you done with Celeste?' Not that her being nice was a bad, it was just so unlike her, but I'm glad she had a change of heart, until, you know, the end.

I love this book! It was both heartbreaking and heartmending, and the ending was amazing!!! I NEED THE HEIR NOW KIERA CASS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment