Thursday, February 5, 2015

Matched by Ally Condie Book Review!

I am finally gonna review Matched by ally Condie! Yay! Iove this book so much!

I had this review all written out was about to post it, but then I pressed the backspace button and it took me back a page and I lost everyting, so I'm not gonna write the summary I had again. Sorry. If you the summary here's the link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7735333-matched

On of the things I like about Cassia is that she's not like Katniss (the Hunger Games),
or Tris (Divergent), or June (Legend), etc. She's not really a fighter, which is okay. 

I LOVE KY!!! He's so sweet! I love him with Cassia! I ship it! He's awesome!

Xander is okay. I din't ship him with Cassia, but I like him. this is actually the only love triangle I like, and if you've been reading my reviews you know I don't like love triangles.

Another thing I like about this book is the righting style. It's so beautiful, and poetic. I remember listening to the autiobook and thinking that this sounds so pretty.

I also like that this series is different form the other dystopian books that I've read. There no fighting, or guns, etc. It's a nice change of pace. 

I love this book. I definitely recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment