Thursday, February 5, 2015

Crossed by Ally Condie Book Review!

Hi!  

I'm now going to review Crossed by Ally Condie, which was fantastic! Contains some spoilers of the end of the book.

In this book Cassia goes to the Outer Provinces trying to find Ky with the help of her new friend Indie. Meanwhile, Ky and his friends Vick and Eli try to find the Rising.

One of the best things in this book is Ky's POV. I said it before and I'll say it again: I love Ky!!! Ky and Cassia aren't the same people they were in Matched. They've changed a little bit been since they've apart from each other, not a lot but a little bit, and I'm totally fine with it.

Indie, Vick, and Eli are great characters. I like Cassia's friendship with Indie. Cassia really didn't expect Indie to stay and help her, but she did. Without Indie Cassia wouldn't have found Ky. I liked Vick. I didn't expect to like Vick as much as I did. And I love Eli!

I didn't really like that Ky and Cassia were apart for most of the book, then at the end when they separated again.  My favorite parts of the book were when Ky and Cassia were together.

That's all for now.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment