Thursday, February 5, 2015

Into the Still Blue



Into the Still Blue is the third and last book in the Under the Never Sky trilogy by Veonica Rossi.

Spoilers!!! Spoilers!!!! Spoilers!!!

In this book Aria, Perry, and their friends are finally going to find the Still Blu, a place with no Aether storms. 

I love Aria and Perry. This book gives me Perria feels! I ship it hard! Perry and Aria are awesome lead characters.

I love Roar, and I still wish that Liv was alive so she and Roar could be together. I love Talon! I love the part when Perry, Aria, and Talon all fell asleep together. That part was so sweet!

I love the characters in this book. I didn't like Soren for most of the book. He so rude for a good chunk of this book, and I didn't like it at all. But near the end I thought he was kind of okay. I liked Brook more in this book. It seems like Brooke and Soren get together in the end.

I don't really like that Cinder had to die. Ever since book two I loved Cinder and Perry's friendship. And then this happened. I didn't cry when he died or anything, but I wanted him to live.

When everyone thought that Perry was dead, I went on the internet to find out if Perry lived. Ever since I read Allegiant I've been wary of book endings. But when I got to the part when you know that Perry is alive, I dropped to my knees and said "YES!!!!!!"

And we finally find out who Aria's dad is. I like this plot twist actually. I like her dad at the end of the book, I think. (And sorry, I can't remember his name.)

I love how this book ended (even though I wish Liv and Cinder had lived). It left me wanting more, but there's not going be anymore books in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment