Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Nancy Drew #1: The Secret of the Old Clock by Carolyn Keene Book Review!

Hello!

Today I'm gonna review the very first Nancy Drew book (or at least the 1959 rewrite). I am a huge fan of both the Nancy Drew books and PC games.  

The book starts with Nancy tries to find the missing will of Josiah Crowley, who supposedly promised to leave hos relatives a lot of money, but in his first will he left every thing to the Topham family.

Let my start by saying Nancy is awesome! She is and always will be one of my favorite female fictional character.

This book also show Nancy's friend, Helen Corning. I like Helen, but I like Bess and George way more.

We also meet the Topham family and they are really horrible people, at least the daughters are.

One thing I like about Nancy Drew, especially books one though four, whenever something scary happens it keeps you at the end of your seat and leaves you wanting more (at least for me it does). Evan when Nancy is just standing in an abandon house alone it makes you fell like What's gonna happen? What is she gonna do? Nancy! Run!  

The most suspenseful parts for me is when Nancy was at the cottage and the thieves show up, and when she took the clock before the thieves could catch her.

I really love this book. You are never to old for Nancy Drew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment