Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins Book Review!

Hi everyone!

Now I'm FINALLY reviewing Anna an the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins.

Spoiler alert!

Anna's parents sending to attend high school in France, which she thinks is the worst thing ever, until she meets a certain boy.

Although Anna may not be my favorite main character, I like just fine. As a character, Anna is pretty cool, and I would like to be her friend.

I really like St. Clair. Anna and St. Clair's relationship is both sweet yet heartbreaking. St. Clair can so sweet. And He's just so cocky and lovable that he can pretty much weasel his way into anywhere. I also love St. Clair's friendship with Josh.

Josh is probably my favorite side character of the book. I didn't really like josh and Rashmi's relationship. It's not that I don't like Rashmi, but after reading the synopsis of Isla and the Happily Ever After I was kind of sold on who I shipped with. And the fact that Isla appears in this book was cool.

I really, really love the ending. It's my favorite part of the book, but just like the ending of the How to Love. Anna and St. Clair got together at the very end of the story, and even though it was a solid ending, my shipper heart wanted more.

I really liked this book and I definitely recommend it.

Well, that's all for now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment