Sunday, May 18, 2014

The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan Book Review!

Hi, I'm back!

I'm now going to review The Throne of Fire, the second book in The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan. SPOILERS! 

Apophis is rising and Ra seems to be the only one who can stop him. Carter and Sadie Kane go to find Ra.

Carter was awesome. I like that he tries to find Zia, the real Zia. I ship Carter and Zia so hard. What the heck would their couple name be? Carter doesn't really think of himself as a leader, he doesn't seem to know what he's capable of, but he really pulled through and it was awesome.

Sadie has gotten really close to Walt and slowly starts to fall for him, which makes Sadie really confused about her feelings for Anubis, and Walt and Anubis seem to be pretty good friends. This is one of the only love triangles I like.

I like Bes. I didn't expect to like him as much as I did. I was sad about what happened to him at the end. And I like Bast, and I wish we saw a little more of her in the book.

I of course love Walt, Anubis, Zia, and Amos. I love that we saw Carter and Sadie's parents, I liked them.

Ra was kind of weird. When Carter and Sadie found him he acted like a senile old man and not very threatening.

This book was awesome; just as good as the first one.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment