Sunday, May 18, 2014

The Serpent's Shadow by Rick Riordan Book Review!

Hi!


I'm now reviewing The Serpent's Shadow, which is the third and last book in The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan. I'm so excited to review this book! This is my favorite book in The Kane Chronicles.

Warning: Spoilers!

Apophis is rising faster and causing a lot of trouble. Carter, Sadie, and the rest of the kids at Brooklyn House haft to work together to stop the serpent's shadow.

I love Carter a lot in this book! He seems to acted more confidence, and everyone looks to him as the leader, kind of like Percy in The Last Olympian. CARTER AND ZIA ARE FINALLY A COUPLE!!!! You guys don't know how happy this makes me! 

I love Sadie and the whole Walt/Anubis thing!  Now you know why I like this love triangle: first, I love Walt and Anubis; second,Walt and Anubis don't fist over Sadie, or anything like that. They join bodies so Walt is able to live, and Anubis can have a mortal form and Sadie doesn't get to choose.  Everybody wins!

And Bes is back!  Yay!

And the book made references to the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, and Dr Who, and even though I don't watch Dr Who, I thought the references were funny.


The book kind of ended like how The Last Olympians ended with the Second Great Prophesy, which makes me think will Rick Riordan write a spin-off series like he did with PJO?  I sure hope so.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment