Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Nancy Drew #3: The Bungalow Mystery by Carolyn Keene Book Review!

Hello everyone!

Time for another Nancy Drew book review.  The Bungalow Mystery is the third Nancy Drew book, and just happens to be one of my favorites.

In this book Nancy and her friend Helen meet a girl named Laura. Laura's guardians treat her very poorly, so she asks Nancy to help her.  Meanwhile, Nancy helps her dad with an embezzlement case.

This book turned out way better then I'd thought it would. This book kept me sitting at the edge of my seat. One of the best Nancy Drew books I've ever read.

Nancy is an awesome character as always.  And she knows automobile mechanics.  Is there anything she can't do? 

We don't see a whole lot of Helen in this book; she's in the beginning of the book but that's pretty much it. But she's still a good character. Laura is also a good character; and, of course, I love Nancy's dad and Hannah.

All of my favorite parts are the bungalow scenes, like when Nancy went there to follow Laura's guardian, and when she went to the bungalow at night and her flashlight burnt out.  It was a little scary to listen to this on audiobook. 

I highly recommend this book.  

That's it for now.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment