Monday, February 10, 2014

Percy Jackson and The Olympians: The Titan's Cures by Rick Riordan Book Review!

Hello.

Now I'm reviewing The third book in the Percy Jackson and The Olympians series, The Titan's Cures by Rick Riordan. I just want to start off by saying that this is one of my favorite books in the PJO series. SPOILER ALERT!

In this book Percy, Annabeth, Grover, and their friend Thalia, who is a daughter of Zeus, have to save two new demigods, Bianca and Nico di Angelo.  And they have to save the goddess Artemis from Luke and Atlas.

I said it before and I'll say it again, I LOVE PERCY JACKSON!!!  He sill is my favorite PJO character ever. One thing that I think is awesome in this book is that we get more Percabeth foreshadowing.  Did any one else like the part when Percy was talking to Aphrodite, the goddess of love, and it seems to me that she ships Percabeth.

I love Grover.  How can you not love Grover?

Thalia is easily one of my favorite PJO characters.  She's an awesome character.  I didn't like that she blamed Percy for Annabeth falling of a cliff.  It's wasn't Percy's fault! He was just doing what he had to do!  Other then that Thalia is awesome.

I LOVE Nico di Angelo!!!

Bianca di Angelo was also an awesome character.  

I honestly did not like Zoe Nightshade, then after a while I started to like her more then I originally did.

Annabeth was still very awesome even though she didn't do much cause she was kidnapped. 

I love the part in the first chapter when Percy and Annabeth are dancing, and when Nico was asking Percy a lot of different questions, and when they made the dam jokes. A lot good stuff in this book. I love it.

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment