Thursday, February 20, 2014

Percy Jackson and The Olympians: The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan Book Review!

Hi.

Now I'm reviewing The Last Olympian, which is the last book in the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan.  SPOILER ALERT!

In this book, Percy, Annabeth, Grover, and all the other demigods of Camp Half-Blood teem up to defeat Kronos and the Titans.

Percy is slowly falling for Annabeth.  We also see Percy as a leader, which was cool. Percy also developed a friendship with Nico, which really cool.

Annabeth is sad because of Luke which you can't really blame her for. She's also kid of falling for Percy. 

We don't see a lot of Grover, but he's still awesome.

Thalia is back!  Did anyone else miss Thalia?

And Tyson is so sweet!  I love him.  I love his relationship with Percy.

Clarisse and Chris are awesome together. I definitely ship them. 

One of the things I love about this is that they pretty much destroy New York City while fighting the titans, in Avengers or the Transformers movies.  It's awesome!

I also love the part at the end when Percy and Annabeth Kiss at the bottom of the lake. It was so cute!

One part I didn't like though was the Part when Percy and Nico met Luke's possessed mother, that was creepy.

This was a fantastic book.  I love it!

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment