Friday, March 7, 2014

Accordance by Shelly Crane Book Review!

Hello!

I'm finally gonna review Accordance, the second book in the Significance series by Shelly Crane.  I love this book maybe more then the first one! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT!

Maggie and Caleb go into hiding because the people who kidnapped Maggie are still out there. And Maggie learn that she's some sort of visionary and has to lead the Aces.

Let's talk about Maggie and Caleb first. In case you didn't know I am a huge Maggie and Caleb shipper. They are awesome together.   And when Caleb asked Maggie to marry him, we're talking major fangirl moment.

Kyle got on my nerves so many times.  I'm not a fan of love triangles.  And then a girl named Lynn came and imprinted on Kyle and I was like "Yay!", now Kyle is in love with Lynn, and there are no more love triangles (I hope).

And I understand what the cover of the fourth book is about, with the red dress and stuff!  I get it! 

All in all, this is a great story.  I love and will re-read it again and again.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment