Saturday, March 22, 2014

Seizure by Kathy Reichs Book Review!

Hello!

Seizure is the second book in the Virals series by Kathy Reichs and Brendan Reichs. This book is just as good as the first one.

In this book, the lab where Tory, Ben, Shelton, and Hi's parents' work is in danger of closing, and the Virals are gonna have to move. Tory and her friends try to find a way to stay in Charleston, which turns into a search for pirate treasure.

I still think Tory is an awesome character. I think she's starting to slowly fall for Ben. When they were on his boat she was saying that he was good looking and stuff, and I was like is that foreshadowing? Either way, I ship it!

Ben was awesome in this book! I love his relationship with Tory, Shelton, and Hi. He's protective, and strong, and I just love him.

Shelton and Hi are fantastic! Shelton is still very cautious, and Hi is till very funny. Hi had some of the best lines of the book. 

Chance was interesting. I don't really know what to think about him. Is he good now? Is he still a bad guy? I don't know.

I like Kit a little more then I did before. Whitney, one the other hand, is still annoying. 

And then there's one of the best parts of the entire book, when we meet, drum roll please, Temperance Brennan! Oh my gosh, I love that part so much! to be honest, I've never read the Temperance Brennan books, but I do love the TV show, so to have her in a Virals book is very awesome!

I also love the part when they go hunting for the treasure, and they were in the caves. It was like the Goonies! It was a very keep-you-at-the-edge-of-your-seat kind of feeling. I also love the beginning of the book when Tory, Ben, and Hi were on the beach testing their powers.

This is a great book, I highly recommend it. 

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment