Thursday, November 21, 2013

Maximum Ride: The Final Warning by James Patterson Book Review!

Hello.

Yesterday I finished The Final Warning, Which is the fourth book in the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson.  THERE WILL BE SPOILERS!!!

In this book Max and the rest of the Flock go to Antarctica to save the world by stopping global warming, and Max is confused about her feelings toward Fang.  

I like this book. It wasn't the best MR book ever, but it was okay.  But there are a few things I don't like, but I'll talk about that later.  

I love Max and Fang!  [spoiler] But Seriously, Max, Fang kissed you, and you flew away!  Again!  Why Max, why?!

And Iggy could see for, like, a minute? Just by looking at nothing but snow?  Can that really happen, or is James Patterson just making stuff?  I was both Happy for Iggy and Confused.

Another thing I liked how some of the Flock members got new powers.  One of the reasons why I love Maximum Ride is because it's like X-Men.

But I hate, hate, hate Brigid Dwyer.  [spoiler] She was flirting with Fang!  And she's, like, seven years older then him! 

Another thing I wasn't too happy about was the global warming stuff in the book.  Don't get mad at me, I'm just giving my honest opinion on a book, so don't get mad when I say I'm not a big fan of the global warming stuff.

The next thing isn't really that big of a deal, but I really wish the book was longer. the other MR book are at least seventy something to one hundred something chapters, but oh well.

One more thing, how does Total suddenly have wings?  

That's it for now.

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment