Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports by James Patterson Book Review!

Hi.

I am now going to review the third book in the Maximum Ride series: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports.  This is one of the best books in the series in my opinion. Just so you know, there will be a lot spoilers in this review.  SPOILER ALERT!

Max and the Flock are still on the run, again, Max and Fang are fighting, they discover a new enemy, evil scientist want them dead, and, on top of that, Max still has to save the world.

Max is a little confused toward Fang.

Max, why did you fly away after Fang kissed you?!  I mean I kind of know why, but still.  It's kind of obvious that Max is falling for him.  We saw in book one when she kissed him, and in book two when she got jealous.

I still love Iggy, Nudge, Gazzy and Angel.  The Flock is awesome.

We also find out who Max's parents are.

This book helped me like Ari more then I did.  In books one and two I hated him.  But in this book he was trying to make up for his mistakes.

The ending was so sweet!  I love the epilogue. Who else ships Iggy and Ella!

Well that's it for now.

Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment