Monday, August 26, 2013

GG Read-A-Thon: Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter Book Review!

Hello!

We are now in week four of the Gallagher Girls Read-a-thon!  this week is all about the fourth book in the series: Only the Good Spy Young.  this is one of my favorite books of the series, mainly because it was my first Gallagher girls book, so yeah, I was a little confused when reading it, but I love it anyway.


Summery:
Cammie found at at the end of book three that the terrorist organization called the Circle of Cavon wants to kidnap her but she doesn't know why.  Cammie and her best friends Bex, Liz, and Macey try to find what the Circle wants from Cammie.  And she gets betrayed by someone she trust.


I really love Zach in this book. Zach becomes a more important character then he was in the past.  He's not as cocky as he was before, and he's more caring and loving toward Cammie.  There are some really sweet Zammie scenes that make me just go Awwwwww.

I like Cammie's character development.  She changed a little since the first book ( but in a good way).  She's kind of having trouble figuring out who to trust.  And it gets harder when she finds out something shocking about Zach.

Also in this book we meet Agent Townsend.  I admit it, when I first read the book I hated his guts.  I thought he was rude and that he was the bad guy.  I could not have been more wrong.

I just really love this book and it had such a cliffhanger.  I can't wait to read it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment